Reasons Why Learning English is the Best Decision

Hello Everyone...

Good to see you again...
I hope you guys doing well...

I don't want to judge myself that i am good in English, because as long as we are alive, we still learn. Right?

First of all, I want to share a litlle bit about my story. I decided to try to learn English seriously maybe around one year ago. Before, i don't even know how many grammar that we always used. I thought that every foreigner or Indonesian people called 'bule' they can speak English very well or we can say they are a native speakers, but it is wrong. When I learned English, so many things I got that I don't know before. That's mean English bring you to the next step to know everything around the world, not only as a languages but as a way to know or to find out everything in this world.
According to my experiences guys.

I just want to give you guys one advice, keep practicing!
This things also I am struggle with...
Because in Indonesia, our society not too familiar with English, this also becomes our obstacle to practice.
But keep it up, you can find the way you learn.

So, I made a conclusions, why do we have to learn English.
There you go....

* English is a global language

English is the most commonly spoken language in the world.
One out of five people can speak or at least understand English.
Knowing English will let you be a part of a global conversation!


* Studying English can help you meet a new people

You must know also, English is a "Lingua Franca" - bahasa pengantar.
Moreover, studying English can make you learn about :
       - Culture
       - You can easily travel anywhere around the world and meet a new people (I mean direct or                    online)
       - Probably you can date more people 😆
         Well, you will be happy to know that English will increase the number of people you could                 possibly date. OMG!


* You can become better educated

Studying English, will let you learn about culture, intonation, body language, vocabulary, and slang while also learning about an interesting subject like history, math, or anything else that you personally love to study.
      - Furthermore, you can improve your understanding of science
      - You will exercise your brain
      - You can study all over the world
      - Most important languages for bussines
      - Language of the internet
      - Language of the media industry (tv, film, etc)
      - Many scientific papers are written in English


* Studying English can help you get a job

Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad.


* You can improve your confidence

You can be very proud of your ability to communicate with a wide variety of people.


* Discover that English is easy to learn

"WE CAN DO IT, ENGLISH IS EASY!!!"




Okay, I hope this one can motivate you to keep learning and keep practicing.
I'll see you guys in the next story..
Stay safe 💗

Comments

Popular Posts